Saturday, August 22, 2009

Three Gigs in One Night

The Thod at Revolver

Thursday 20th August

Revolver
$10

Neon, Royal Control, Shredded Vinyls and The Thod

I particularly went to this gig to see The Thod again as was unhappy with there last gig, nothing to do with them but the PA system at there last gig I went to was not the best quality, but I quite surprised with the Revolvers sound system as it was a treat, could hear everything that was going on stage, and there was so much in a 8 piece band. I highly recommend this young band, some great guitar work, and harmonica’s too.


Yah Yah’s
Free
CLEAR SPACEMEN
SCHWEINHUND
Don’t know which one I saw, but the guitar and bass was great, really drew me in.

Blue Tile Lounge
Free

http://www.myspace.com/bluetilelounge
Don’t know who the band who was playing but they reminded me of Nirvana, and later I was told by someone that Nirvana

No comments: