Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gigs in Tokyo


A friend of mine wanted to know if I remembered any websites that listed gigs in Japan, as I once lived there back 2004-05, I couldn’t remember, I found a few links from another website. This is what I found.

Tokyo Gig Guide : I used to go to this site a bit, but know I don’t know how long it’ll be there because geocities will be closing down soon. geocities.com/mrcraige/venues.html

soundispatch: This is a collection of musicians, writers, designers and artist based in Tokyo - soundispatch.com/

Japan English Magazine - metropolis.co.jp

Metropolis gig guide - http://www.metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/recent/listings.asp#concerts

Japanese Music Mag - smashingmag.com/index1.html

music reviews, bands, gig schedule and event in Tokyo - clearandrefreshing.jp/

Japan times Concert listing -
japantimes.co.jp/advanced_booking-kansaijazzpop/listing.html

Flyers and Posters from upcoming gigs and events - iflyer.jp/

A doco of underground music in Tokyo - livefromtokyo.net/

Record shopping in Japan - twee.net/countries/japan_shops.html

No comments: